This recipe is delicious, I got this from a babysitter I had for my daughter Ashley.
1 Pkg. of Pineapple (Yellow Cake Mix)
1 Cup Coconut
1 3/4 oz. pineapple instant pudding
(I still have never found this so I use vanilla then
add some of the juice from the crushed pineapple)
1 Cup Marchino Cherries (cut in half)
1 Cup Walnuts (chopped)
1 8oz. Cream Cheese
1 Lg. Can Crushed Pineapple(drained)
1 X-lg. Cool Whip
Mix cake to directions on the box.
Pour into 10 x 15 sheet cake pan
Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Cool Cake completely.
Mix pudding with 2 cups of milk and cream cheese. When cake is cooled spread this mixture on. Then take cool whip spread over pudding mixture, then layer with coconut, walnuts and cherries.
This Cake must be refridgerated!!!
Enjoy!! This cake is YUMMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment